1Wildtier Terra Extreme
2 Battery installation
10 CAR DANCE ZEIG:
12 Retrieving Images (SD Card Reader)
13Format SD card
14.1 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
15For product service, send to
16 CUSTOMER SERVICE
18.1 FCC STATEMENT
20 Frequently Asked Questions
21 Related Posts
Extreme Terra wild game
Extreme Terra wild game
Model numbers: TX10B1-8, TX12B1T37-9, TX12I28MS-9, TX14I8D-9, TX10I28MS20-8, TX12B37D-8, TX1212113131313131ATOMATOMATOMATOMATOMATOMATOMATOME -9, TX14B51A-9, TX14i62A25-9, TX12B31M-8, TX12i2SH-8, TX12i35A25-8, TX8B37DE23-9, TX12i1T4-9, TX14i2A1, TX14i2A-9, TX14i8D-8 TX12i36SH2-8
1. Open the door on the bottom of the camera by unlocking the locking tab.
2. With the camera open, open the battery compartment cover by sliding the latch to the left.
3. Make sure you insert the batteries into the camera with the bottom of the camera facing you, the positive ends facing you where positive is labeled, and the negative ends facing you where negative is labeled.
Do not mix old and new batteries.
Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (Nicad, Ni-Mh, etc.) batteries.
4. Close the battery compartment cover. To lock the lid, simply pull the latch slightly to the left while closing the battery compartment lid.
5. Insert an SD memory card (up to 32 GB) with the connectors facing up into the SD card slot.
Make sure the camera is turned off before removing or installing an SD card.
If you use SD card from other cameras, be sure to format the SD card on your computer before using it in your camera. New cards can be used right out of the box.
1. To turn on the device, briefly press the power button.
2. Check the battery status icon to ensure the batteries you just installed have the correct charge level. In that case, you can continue using the camera.
1. To turn off the device, first turn on the LCD screen, then press and hold the power button until the LCD turns off.
1. After 30 seconds without pressing any buttons, the LCD will turn off and the camera will enter sleep or standby mode.
2. The LCD screen can be activated by short pressing the power button.
The LCD will not "wake up" when the camera is writing to memory.
1. LCD Standby Mode: The camera will automatically switch to standby mode if no button is pressed for more than 30 seconds.
2. LED Status Light: During the first 30 seconds of LCD standby mode, the red light will be on when a PIR event is triggered. After the LCD turns off, the red light will flash for 2-3 seconds when taking a photo. After 2 minutes, all indicator lights will turn off until a button is pressed.
1. To change the date and time, start by pressing and releasing the Enter navigation button to set the time.
2. Press the + or – navigation button to move up or down in order.
3. When the hour is set, repeat steps 1 and 2 to set the minutes.
1. After setting the minutes, press the Enter navigation button to change the date.
2. Press the + or – navigation button to move up or down in order.
1. Press and release the Enter navigation key to select photos. The number shown is the number of photos on your SD card. This is not a programmable mode for the camera.
1. Press the Enter navigation key while Image is selected. The highlighted option flashes.
2. Press the + or – navigation button to scroll through the different options. Press the Enter navigation key to save the configuration.
ZEIGE DANCE CAR:
D photo count
1. When mounting the camera to a tree, first thread the 2 bungee cords through the mounting holes on the left or right side of the camera. Then stretch the ropes around the tree and thread the other ends of the bungee cords through the mounting holes on the opposite side of the camera.
- The recommended distance to the target area is 25-30 feet for optimal image quality.
- To improve the quality of your images, try not to mount the device upside down.
or sunset to avoid direct sunlight hitting the camera lens.
- Be sure to clean the camera when mounting it on a power pack or in a dusty environment.
Lens cover, lamp cover and PIR sensor cover regularly.
- Periodically check the camera accessory to ensure it is not loose.
- Be sure to close the door securely whenever using the unit, as the moisture seal will not activate if not securely closed.
- Check batteries frequently to ensure there is no corrosive buildup as this can damage the camera.
Recovering Images (SD Card Reader)
A. First remove the SD card from the camera unit itself by pressing it in until it automatically ejects.
B. Then insert the SD card into your SD card reader.
C. If yes, it should list several options for next steps (not limited to the following):
- image options
an. import images
B. watch photos
c. Copiar DVD
i.e. transfer images
- general options
an. Open folder to view files
D. Select the method that best suits your needs from the list provided. When the View Images selection is made, you can preview the images on the SD card and edit them as needed.
E. If your computer does not automatically launch the AutoPlay window and recognize the removable disk (SD card), you need to go to the "Start Menu" in the lower left corner of the screen and select "Computer". The overview is displayed on the right side of the window, where "Devices with Removable Media" is listed next to it. The computer recognizes the reader as a "secure digital storage device". Select "Secure Digital Storage Device" from this menu (or double-click the graphic icon).
F. This will take you to the SD card file folder. The images are in the MEDIA folder.
G. After opening, you will see all the photo files which are on the SD card. Select each image individually to view it. Your computer's default display browser will launch automatically.
H. Repeat to view all or more photos.
I. If you decide you want to delete the photo, select the photo by placing the cursor over it and clicking the mouse once. Right-click and choose Delete. This will permanently delete the image, so make sure you do this before selecting Delete.
Format SD card
SDXC CARDS ARE NOT SUPPORTED
Having problems with your SD card? try this
- Connect the SD card to your computer. If your computer has an SD card slot, you can insert the SD card directly into the slot.
USE:If you're using a MicroSD card, you'll need an adapter to fit it in.
Standard SD card connectors. If your computer doesn't have a built-in SD card port, you can use an external USB card reader that plugs into any USB port on your computer.
- Click the Start or Windows menu and select Computer (Windows Vista/7) or My Computer (Windows XP). For Windows 8 users, type "computer" and click the computer icon in the app search results.
- Right-click on the drive letter associated with your storage device and select Format.
- Make sure FAT32 is selected under File System.
- Make sure Quick Format is checked
- Click Start
WGI Innovations, LTD is not responsible for any damage, expense or injury caused by unauthorized use, modification, improper connection and misuse or neglect of WGI Innovations™ products.
For the warranty to take effect, please register your product at wildgameinnovations.com. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
WGI Innovations, LTD will replace any manufacturing defect free of charge for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase while the warranty is in effect. This warranty does not cover damage, expense or injury caused by unauthorized repair, modification, improper installation, shipment, misuse, theft, accident, negligence or collateral loss. If you are returning products for service, you MUST obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from WGI Innovations, LTD. In all enclosed correspondence, please include your name, UPS address (not a PO Box), telephone number, RMA number, and a complete description of the problem. Pack the product as carefully as possible in the original box. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs to WGI Innovations™. WGI Innovations™ will bear the cost of shipping the replacement product to the customer, but will not be responsible for any damage caused by returning items for repair.
For product service, send to
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
WGI Innovations CO., LTD. stands behind every product we manufacture with a one-year warranty on labor and a strong commitment to customer service. If you need service due to parts shortages or need assistance operating or assembling your product, we recommend that you call one of our customer service representatives and let us assist you.
WGI Innovations, LTD reserves the right to make changes to product features, functionality and physical design at its sole discretion. Therefore, such changes may not be reflected in this version of the manual.
Product's name:wildlife digital camera
Brand names:Wild game innovations
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. The transaction is subject to the following two criteria:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Notice:Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
USE:This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this device does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the device off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or reposition the receiving antenna.
- Increase the distance between the device and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standards. The transaction is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Wildgame Terra Extreme Instruction Manual –Download [optimized]
Wildgame Terra Extreme Instruction Manual –Download
Can I use my SD card from another camera?
Yes you can. However, Terra Extreme has a faster processor and takes longer to capture and save images. The Terra Extreme will also have a larger storage capacity than the other camera.
Will wildgame innovations make a phone camera?
Get live updates no matter where you are with the Wildgame Innovations® Insite Cell™ Trail Camera. With the HuntSmart™ smartphone app, this game camera easily pairs with iOS and Android® smartphones for automatic, detailed, live updates to help you plan your next hunt.
What is the difference between a trail camera and a trail camera?
Trail cameras and trail cameras are different names for the same thing: a battery-powered camera that captures images at the speed of light. Setting up these cameras is quick and easy.
Can I use a trail camera for security?
Where and when trail cameras are used for security. You can use trail cameras for a variety of purposes. For home surveillance, you can place one in front of your front door or backyard to help you keep watch. You can also use one to protect your belongings from thieves and intruders even when you are away.
Can you cover the red light of a trail camera?
Your camera uses an infrared flash at night. You can't cover the red LEDs or your pictures will be black at night.
How can I view my trail camera footage?
Check your game camera while in your tree or hunting blind! SERIOUS HUNTERS WITH TRAIL AND CELL CAMERA MUST HAVE THIS PRODUCT. Just plug the trail camera card and reader into your phone's charging port to view your photos!
Where is the WiFi password for the Wildgame Innovations camera?
You can find the password in two places: On the last page of the quick start guide. Inside the camera's battery, just below the SD card slot. Follow steps 1-5 and perform the necessary camera updates when prompted. WI-FI PASSWORDS The camera's Wi-Fi password is case sensitive and must be written in capital letters.
How do I upgrade a Wildgame trail camera?
To complete the upgrade, you must have your Wildgame camera in hand and it must have at least 75% battery.
First, open the Wildgame Command app.
Navigate to the Wildgame Manifest Camera you want to update and click on it.
How does Bluetooth work on a trail camera?
A Bluetooth walking camera connects directly to your smartphone, allowing you to send footage directly to your mobile device for easy viewing.
Why are wildlife cameras not working anymore?
Make sure the batteries are installed correctly in the camera. If this is the case, replace the batteries (or test them with a ZTS battery tester if you have one) with new batteries.
Are lithium batteries better in trail cameras?
Nothing beats lithium batteries for trail cameras.
How do trail cameras work without internet?
Wireless Wi-Fi cameras transmit data over Wi-Fi networks where wireless trail camera data plans are not needed. These types of cameras are widely used in the security market where power and Wi-Fi signals are readily available, not so much outdoors where power and Wi-Fi are non-existent.
Extreme Terra wild game
Zeiss Terra 3X Rifle Scopes User Manual
Zeiss Terra 3X Rifle Scope User Manual - Optimized PDF Zeiss Terra 3X Rifle Scope User Manual - Original PDF
AMEYO USER MANUAL
AMEYO USER MANUAL - Download [optimized] AMEYO USER MANUAL - Download
Hydrow User Guide
Hydrow User Manual - Original PDF Hydrow User Manual - Optimized PDF
Contour User Guide
Contour User Guide - Optimized PDF Contour User Guide - Original PDF(Video) Setting Up A Terra Extreme Trail Camera